เอื้อง

Friday, June 02, 2006

Can I continue?

Fotos do segundo dia de viagem pras montanhas parte 1.
Nao tem muitas fotos, depois vou pegar o CD de fotos do amigo da minha mae que tem milhoes =)

The second day of our trip to the mountains (part 1).
There aren't many pictures but I'll take the CD of my mom's friend and there's a million =)

Uma menininha muito fofa que mora na beira da estrada.
Some cute little girl that lives near the main road.

"Doctor" eh amigo da minha mae e tira milhoes de fotos, dai ele tirou uma foto minha e dessa menininha e tava mostrando pra ela (depois eu posto a nossa foto)

"Doctor" is my mom's friend and takes lots of pictures so he took one of me and this little girl and was showing it to her (I'll put our picture later)

Bamboo Rafting!!!!!!! \o/ Sanook mak mak! (Muito divertido)

Os caras fazendo as coisas pra gente.

The men doing the things for us.

A gente esperando...

We waiting...

Elefantes na beira do Rio =)

Elephants on the river margin =)

A minha camera tava com a minha mae que tava em outra jangada... Da pra ver o Kai todo desajeitado =P

My camera was in my mom that was in another raft... You can see how awkward Kai is =P

Julia: Eu adoro quando sacode bastante ;)

Kai: Eu nao! Eu quero sentar e fazer nada tambem!

Julia: I love it when it shakes a lot ;)

Kai: I don't! I wanna sit down and do nothing too!

=)

Chegando...

Arriving...

Eu e a amiga da minha mae

Me and my mom's friend

Doctor, minha coordinator (Supreeya), Phung e Waan. Da uma olhada como a Waan eh amigavel!

Doctor, my coordinator (Supreeya), Phung and Waan. Take a look how friendly Waan is!

Eu e Kai indo de volta pra almocar. Eu to muito feia na foto, tava toda molhada, mas o Kai ta bonitinho...

Me and Kai going to have lunch. I look terrible, I was all wet, but Kai looks cute...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home